Open the Settings app. Tap your name, then tap Family Sharing. Tap Set Up Your Family, then follow the onscreen instructions and invite your family members.
Add a family member to Apple TV using the Home app
- Make sure your Apple TV is added to a room on the network controlled by the Home app. …
- Open the Home app on your iOS, iPadOS, or macOS device.
- Tap. …
- Tap Invite, enter the Apple ID email address for the user you want to add, then tap Send Invite.
Check your Family Sharing settings. Make sure that you’re using the same Apple ID for Family Sharing and Media & Purchases. And make sure that purchase sharing is turned on. Then ask your family members to check their settings too.
How many users can watch Apple TV at the same time?
Apple TV+ allows for six simultaneous streams at once, which is more than you’ll get from any other on-demand streaming service on the market. Multiple family members with Family Sharing can all stream their own content at once.
Share Apple TV+ subscription on an iOS device
- Launch the Apple TV app and subscribe to Apple TV+ if you haven’t already.
- Open the Settings app and tap your account name/icon.
- Tap Family Sharing.
- Tap Add Member and invite whoever you want to share your subscription with.
How do I turn on Family Sharing?
To enable Family Library Sharing, first be sure you have Steam Guard security enabled via Steam > Settings > Account in the Steam Client. Then enable the sharing feature via Settings > Family, (or in Big Picture mode, Settings > Family Library Sharing,) where you’ll also authorize specific computers and users to share.
Do you need an Apple TV box for each TV?
Yes, you can. I have my Apple TV, DVD, and Cablebox hooked up to 6 televisions, plus audio wall controls in several rooms. Whatever output you are using, you are going to need to split the signal and also amplify it – otherwise you’ll lose signal quality.