How to set up Family Sharing for books
- Choose one person to be the organizer.
- Open Settings on iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on your name, then choose Family Sharing.
- You’re prompted through confirming your Apple ID.
- Then you can add or invite family members.
Sharing Purchased Content
Family members can access each other’s apps, books, songs, movies, and TV shows and download content to their own devices. To download a family member’s shared content, users can head to the Purchased tab in the iTunes Store app, the iBooks app, or the App Store app.
How do I access my Family Sharing books?
Access purchased books via Family Sharing
- Open the Books app. …
- Tap your profile picture at the top right.
- Under the Family Purchases section, tap the family member’s name who purchased the book.
- Tap Books.
- Now, browse the book via the genre or search field.
How do I access Family Sharing Books on iPad?
Download shared purchases from Apple Books
- Open the Books app .
- Tap. , or your profile picture, at the top right.
- Tap the name of a family member under Family Purchases, then tap a category (for example, Books or Audiobooks).
- Tap All, Recent Purchases, or a genre, then tap. next to a purchased item to download it.
Can you send Apple books to someone?
Found something special in the App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Books? You can send it to a friend or family member. Or if you’re not sure what to give, you can email a gift card.
How do I set up family sharing on iOS?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Family Sharing, then tap Set Up Your Family.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to set up your family and invite your family members.
How do I turn on Family Sharing?
To enable Family Library Sharing, first be sure you have Steam Guard security enabled via Steam > Settings > Account in the Steam Client. Then enable the sharing feature via Settings > Family, (or in Big Picture mode, Settings > Family Library Sharing,) where you’ll also authorize specific computers and users to share.
Why is Apple Family Sharing not working?
Check your Family Sharing settings. Make sure that you’re using the same Apple ID for Family Sharing and Media & Purchases. And make sure that purchase sharing is turned on. Then ask your family members to check their settings too.
How do I view my Apple family purchases?
From the menu bar at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > Family Purchases. Select a family member’s name to view their content. Download or play the items that you want.