Share your library with other computers
- In the iTunes app on your PC, choose Edit > Preferences, then click Sharing.
- Select “Share my library on my local network.”
- Select the items you want to share, or choose “Share entire library.”
Yes you can use Home Sharing betweeen accounts on the same computer. Note that iTunes needs to be running on both accounts to Home Share. However you can put all the files single library, move it to /Users/Shared/ and both use the same library..
To share music from a Mac computer, open the iTunes or Music app and sign in. Then open System Preferences and go to Sharing > Media Sharing > Home Sharing. Finally, sign in again and click OK when you see the pop-up message.
Use Family Sharing to share iTunes Store purchases on PC
- In the iTunes app on your PC, choose Account > Family Purchases. …
- Click a name near the top-left corner (next to Purchased), then choose a family member to view their purchases.
- To download an item, click its iCloud Download button .
As long as you have both signed on to the iTunes library you are syncing with, and as long as you have both authorized that computer to your iTunes sign-on, you can share (or eliminate) any music you wish from your individual devices.
How can we share Apple music? You can’t without Family Sharing. Has nothing to do with you being adults. Each member can redeem Apple Gift Cards to their accounts which will be charged before the organizer’s method of payment.