Shared links enable you to quickly copy and share hyperlinks to content stored in Box with your coworkers and friends – both inside and outside the company. Sending someone a shared link to a file or folder is a way to work together with that person around shared content.
Link sharing lets anyone with the URL view one of your photo albums, even if they’re not logged in to their Google account. … For example, to let other people add photos, ensure Collaborate is kept on. Tap Copy link to get the share link.
Creating a shareable link makes it simple to share a document in an email, document, or IM.
- Select Share.
- Select Copy Link.
- Paste the link wherever you want. Note: If you need to change any permissions for the link, select Link settings.
You can view the shared links that you have created by tapping Shared Links in the main menu. If the link is a public shared link, it displays that it is a public link and when the link was shared.
To find out what stuff from your blog has been shared on Pinterest, put http://www.pinterest.com/source/ in your address bar, followed by your blog’s URL (without the HTTP and WWW stuff.) For example, my URL is melbel.hubpages.com.
Most link sharing apps also include privacy and security features that ensure your file is not accessed by anyone that you don’t approve. These secure share features include: Password protection of files. Different levels of access for different viewers (such as view-only vs editing access)
Share a link:
- In a shared drive, choose an option: …
- At the top, click Share .
- (Optional) To specify what people can do with your file or folder when you share it, under your organization name, click Change: …
- Click Copy link.
- Click Done.
- Paste the link in an email, on a website, or wherever you need to share it.
On your computer, go to drive.google.com. Click the folder you want to share. At the top right, click Get shareable link. Choose whether people can edit or view.
Share with a Google Group
- Create a Google Group.
- Add members to the group.
- Share the file or folder with the group.
Send a file, picture, or link in Teams
- To send a link, select Format beneath the message box, then select Insert link .
- Add display text and the address, select Insert, or copy and paste the link into the message box, and then select Send .
Turn Link sharing on & off
- Open the desired album and click More. Options.
- Click the toggle next to Link sharing to turn it on or off.
Tip: If it’s Safari you don’t want shared content to appear in, you can actually turn it off in Safari. Open a new Safari tab to view your Start Page, then click the customize button in the bottom-right corner of the window and uncheck the box next to Shared with You.
Find the “Shared links” option in the side panel of the Google Photos app or website to see every link that you’ve shared out on the service, the date the you shared it and a thumbnail of the content. You can then copy any of the links for re-sharing, or choose to delete the link entirely.
1 Answer. You can use the Twitter Search API and search for URL’s, then examine the Tweet objects to find the ones in your date range. Use the GET search/tweets call. This is limited to the past 6-7 days in their index.
If you only gave the link of the to someone, you won’t be able to tell who it is via Drive itself.
If you shared it within Drive, maybe this will help:
- right click on the file.
- select Share.
- select Advanced (bottom right.
- this should display your sharing settings and all the users that you shared the file with directly.
Open Computer Management and, on the left side of the window, browse “System Tools -> Shared Folders -> Shares.” The central panel from Computer Management loads the complete list of all the folders and partitions that are shared by your Windows computer or device.