First, make sure that you’re logged into your personal Facebook account. From there, navigate to the post on your page that you want to share. Click the “share” button. In the drop-down menu, select “in a group.” Then choose the group you’d like to share it with by typing the name of the group into the text field.
How to share a business page on Facebook on the mobile app
- Find the business page you wish to share.
- Tap the three dots menu. Open the menu on the page. …
- This will open a pop-up. Tap “Write Post” to begin sharing.
- This will open a draft. …
- Tap the blue “Post” option in the upper right hand corner when you’re done.
Can a business Facebook page join a group?
We recently announced that Pages are able to join groups and participate in group discussions, all in the Page voice that is representative of their organization.
Make sure the first pull-down menu says Share On A Page You Manage. If it doesn’t, click on the arrow and select this option. Next, make sure the second pull-down menu directly below displays your Page (especially if you manage more than one). If it doesn’t, click the pull- down arrow and select the correct page.
Can a Facebook page post in a group?
The new feature that many Facebook Group Admins have been waiting for is the ability to post as the Page (rather than your personal Profile) in the Group. Once your Group is linked to the Page you’ll see that as an option whenever you go to either post or comment.
If your ability to post, comment or participate in a group has been turned off, it may be because a group admin has temporarily turned off your ability to post, comment or participate in their group. Learn more about how to report something to Facebook. …
to share to a page you manage:
- select Share.
- select Share to a Page.
- the Pages you manage (have admin posting permission) will appear to select from.
- choose the one you wish to post on.
- you can add a caption to the post.
- select Share. And that’s it you’re done!