On your Android device, just open up the Android Market and select the app you want to share, then scroll down to “Share This Application” to either email, text or Facebook message it to someone.
With Android’s Nearby Share feature, you can now share apps with other Android users. The other users need to be in the range of your device and they will receive all the apps and they can install those on their phone.
Create a family group and invite people to join
- Go to Settings > iCloud.
- Tap Set Up Family Sharing > Get Started.
- Confirm that you want to be the family organizer and that you’re signed in with your Apple ID.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings, tap your name, then tap Family Sharing.
- Tap your name.
- Make a note of which Apple ID is listed. …
- Tap Back to go back to Family Sharing.
- Tap Purchase Sharing and make sure that Share Purchases with Family is turned on.
- Tap Back, then tap Apple ID.
- Tap Media & Purchases.
Use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to turn on purchase sharing
- If you haven’t set up Family Sharing yet, set up Family Sharing.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap Family Sharing.
- Tap Purchase Sharing.
- Tap Continue and follow the onscreen instructions.
Just pick the member whose apps you wish to see. Download shared apps: Open the App Store and select your name at the bottom of the sidebar. A list of purchased apps will be displayed. From the Purchased by dropdown menu, select the individual family sharing member whose app you wish to download and use.
Is Apple Family Sharing free?
How much does Apple Family Sharing cost? It’s free, but to share some paid-for services you’ll need to have the appropriate subscription plan – so for example to share Apple Music you’ll need a family subscription.
Family. $19.95/mo. up to five other people.