Land border: Canada’s border with the United States is the world’s longest international border, at 8,890 km. This compares with the 6,846-km boundary between Russia and Kazakhstan and the 5,308-km frontier between Chile and Argentina.
What is the biggest border in the world?
The international land border between the United States and Canada is the longest in the world at almost 8,900 kilometers. It includes the border between Canada and the continental U.S. as well as the border between Alaska and northern Canada.
What is the second largest border in the world?
The second longest land border in the world is the Kazakhstan-Russia border that is 7,644 km in length. Russia, the world’s largest nation, shares its land borders with 16 countries. The Kazakhstan border is to the south of Russia.
Which is the most confusing border in the world?
The current Belgian enclaves as well as Dutch counter-enclaves which has resulted in what has been called the world’s most complicated international boundary, is a continuation of land ownership from the feudal age.
What country has no borders?
Largest Countries with No Borders
What 2 states share the longest border? With 1,538 miles (2,475 km), Alaska shares the longest border. Pennsylvania with 42 miles (68 kilometers) shares the smallest length of the border.
1. Botswana-Zambia: 0.15 kilometers
- Botswana-Zambia: 0.15 kilometers.
- Italy-Vatican: 3.2 kilometers.
- France-Monaco: 4.4 kilometers.
- Egypt-Palestine: 11 kilometers.
- North Korea-Russia: 19 kilometers.
- Croatia-Montenegro: 25 kilometers.
- Austria-Liechtenstein: 34.9 kilometers.
- Armenia-Iran: 35 kilometers.
Which city in the world borders between two countries?
If you want to visit the town of Baarle, head on over to northern Belgium … or the southern tip of the Netherlands. The town straddles an international border, with half of it belonging to the Dutch and the other half to the Belgians.
Which is the longest border of India?
Land borders of India
|Land Border Country||Length (Km) and (mi)||Comments|
|Bangladesh||4,096 kilometres (2,545 mi)||Most India–Bangladesh enclaves exchanged in 2015.|
|Bhutan||578 kilometres (359 mi)||Open border|
|China||3,488 kilometres (2,167 mi)||Also see McMahon Line.|
|Myanmar||1,643 kilometres (1,021 mi)||Also see India-Myanmar barrier|
What cities are in two countries?
3 Cities That Are Located in Two Countries
- Cieszyn – Poland & Czech Republic. Credit: SuperGlob / CC BY 3.0. …
- Kerkrade/Herzogenarth – Netherlands & Germany. Credit: Jaap2 / iStock. …
- Luxembourg – Luxembourg, Belgium, France, & Germany. Credit: querbeet / iStock.