Select the Start button, then select Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile hotspot. For Share my Internet connection from, choose the Internet connection you want to share. Select Edit > enter a new network name and password > Save. Turn on Share my Internet connection with other devices.
- Make sure your device is connected to the Wi-Fi network you want to share and go to Settings, Network and Internet (it might be called Connections depending on your device), then Wi-Fi.
- Tap on the cog next to your Wi-Fi network.
- Tap the Share icon on the right and you should see a QR code on the screen.
Share WiFi network
- Go to WiFi in the Settings of the device you want to connect to the WiFi network. Unlock your own device as well.
- Select the WiFi network you want to share.
- Your own device will now display a notification. Tap Share password. The other device is now connected to your WiFi network.
Most Android phones can share mobile data by Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or USB using the Settings app.
Use the Settings app
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Network & internet Hotspot & tethering. Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Turn on Wi-Fi hotspot.
- To see or change a hotspot setting, like the name or password, tap it.
It’s easy to do. Connect the USB cable that shipped with your phone to your computer, then plug it into the phone’s USB port. Next, to configure your Android device for sharing mobile internet: Open Settings > Network and internet > Advanced > Hotspot and tethering.
Wi-Fi Tethering is a feature in Samsung Android Smartphones that allows you to share the Internet Connection in your device with other Devices. This feature when turned On makes your phone as an acting Router and it becomes capable of giving rights to other devices which are paired with the router.
Make sure you’re connected to the network you wish to share, then open Settings > Connections > Wi-Fi, or your phone’s equivalent. The network that is selected should also have a gear icon next to the network name. Tap the gear, then select the QR code icon at the bottom of the screen.
How do I connect my WiFi to another phone?
Most Android phones can share mobile data by Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or USB. Important: Some mobile carriers limit or charge extra for tethering.
Turn on your hotspot
- On the other device, open that device’s list of Wi-Fi options.
- Pick your phone’s hotspot name.
- Enter your phone’s hotspot password.
- Click Connect.
How can I see the network password on my iPhone?
To find your WiFi password on an iPhone, go to Settings > Apple ID > iCloud and turn Keychain on. On your Mac, go to System Preferences > Apple ID > iCloud and turn Keychain on. Finally, open Keychain Access, search for your WiFi network’sname, and check the box next to Show Password.
What is my Network password?
Go to Security and check the Show Characters box. With this, you will be able to see the password of the WiFi network or modem you are currently connected to.
How do I connect to a device on the same network?
Connect the router to any port on the switch. Connect your two devices to any of the remaining ports. Connect 1st device to the network. Connect 2nd device to the same network using same credential.
How can I connect my PC with Wi-Fi?
Select the Network icon in the notification area, then select the > icon next to the Wi-Fi quick setting to see a list of available networks. Choose the network that you want to connect to, and then select Connect. Type the security key (often called the password). Follow additional instructions if there are any.
One way to share the Android phone’s digital cellular connection is to connect the phone directly to a computer and activate the tethering feature. … Tethering is a solid way to provide Internet access to another gizmo, such as a laptop or a desktop computer.