Why can’t I edit Google sheets on my iPhone?
If you can’t edit a file, a few things could be wrong: The file owner didn’t give you permission to view the file. You’re signed in to a different Google Account. Someone else with edit access removed your permission to edit.
The Share Sheet is the collection of actions that become available when you tap the Share icon available in most of the common app. For example, if you wanted to send someone a photo from the Photo Library, you would display the photo in the Photos app and tap Share in order to see the send options.
How to Customize Share Sheet on iOS 13
- Select an item in an app and tap the Share button.
- In the third-row, swipe all the way to the left to see a button that says More. …
- On the next screen, hit Edit from the top-right corner.
- Here, tap the green (+) icon under Suggestions to add them to the Favorites list.
How do I edit Google Sheets on my phone?
You can check it out on a mobile phone by opening up the Google App or going to m.google.com/docs on your mobile browser. The new feature will be welcomed by anyone who wants to change a spreadsheet while on the go. It works only when the phone is connected to the Internet (no Google Gears version yet).
How do I edit a Google sheet on mobile?
You can use the Google Sheets mobile app to create, edit, and view spreadsheets on your Android, iPhone, or iPad. You’ll just need to install the Google Sheets app from the App Store or Play Store, which makes it possible to open spreadsheet files in an editable format.
How do you enable editing on iPhone Word?
You can edit Microsoft Office Word documents using the iPhone version of Word. You need an Office 365 account to edit documents using Word.
Download and Install Google Docs.
- Open the App Store.
- Tap Search.
- Type Google Docs in the search bar.
- Tap the Google Docs app.
- Tap Get next to Google Docs.
What app can i use to edit Word documents on iPhone?
Top 5 Word Editing App for iOS
- Microsoft® Word. With a rating of 4.7 this app has it all to make your iPhone and iPad a complete word editor. …
- Pages. This app has been ranked as one of the best when it comes to productivity. …
- Scrivener. …
- Textilus Pro Word Processor. …
- Documents Pro 7.
Just long-press on the contact you want to remove, then select “Suggest Less” on the pop-up window. That contact will then disappear, just as you want it to, and should not appear as often as before.
How to Edit the Share Menu in Android
- Download and install Andmade Share from the Google Play store.
- Launch the Andmade Share app.
- Tap Hidden Apps. …
- Select apps you want to remove from the share menu by toggling the checkboxes next to them to On.
- Hit the back button to return to the Andmade Share main menu screen.
Launch Safari on your iPhone or iPad. Navigate to any web page and tap on the Share button in the bottom navigation. Swipe left to scroll all the way through the bottom row of icons.
How to Add or Remove Share Menu Options on an iPhone
- Open the Share menu using any app on your iPhone. …
- The middle row shows all of the apps that you can share your selected content with. …
- Use the toggles next to each app to add or remove it from the Share menu.
Share photos and videos
- Share a single photo or video: Open the photo or video, tap. , then choose a share option.
- Share multiple photos or videos: Tap Library, tap All Photos, tap Select, then tap the photos you want to share. Tap. …
- Share photos or videos from a day or month: Tap Library, tap Days or Months, tap.
How do I edit my favorites on iPhone?
How to Rearrange Favorites on iPhone
- Tap Favorites at the bottom of the Phone app.
- Tap Edit at the top.
- Locate the favorite contact you want to rearrange, then tap-and-hold the three-lined button to the right to get ahold of it. Without letting go, drag the contact up or down the list. …
- Tap Done to save your changes.