To do this, go to Settings->System->Advanced->Reset options->Reset app preferences and go through with the procedure.
Click on Home Up, wait for it to start and look at the ‘Share Manager’ option. Click there. Here you can customize if the information about what you share appears and if it includes ‘Share with Nearby’ in the first position.
To set a default app
Find and tap Settings > Apps & notifications > Default apps. Tap the type of app you want to set, and then tap the app you want to use as default.
How do I change my app sharing settings?
Use Sharedr for More Share Menu Options
To start using it, open the app after installing and you’ll see a welcome screen. Tap the Invoke Share Dialog button and you’ll see an Android prompt to choose Android System or Sharedr. Choose the latter, followed by Always to set it as the default.
How to disable the “direct share” area on Samsung Galaxy smartphones
- Open the “Settings” app.
- Type “direct share” in the search field (you’ll see it pop up soon, it may take a moment)
- Tap on the “direct share” option as in the first image.
- There will be a toggle to disable it – tap on it to do so.
What are the default apps on Android?
How do I set default apps?
- Assist & voice input.
- Browser app.
- Home app.
- Phone app.
- SMS app.
- Tap & pay (Android® 9)
How do I change my default apps on my Samsung?
Resetting Default Apps on your Samsung Phone
- Launch your Settings > Apps.
- Tap on Choose default apps.
- Select a Default App option.
- Select your preferred default app, then tap the back arrow key to apply changes.
What is default app settings?
If you’re not aware, default apps allow you to choose which apps handle certain actions on your device. For example, you might have multiple Android browsers installed.
Stop sharing a file
- Open the homescreen for Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, or Google Slides.
- Select a file or folder.
- Tap Share or Share .
- Find the person you want to stop sharing with.
- To the right of their name, tap the Down arrow. Remove.
- To save changes, tap Save.
How do I change app permissions on Android?
Change app permissions
- On your phone, open the Settings app.
- Tap Apps.
- Tap the app you want to change. If you can’t find it, tap See all apps. …
- Tap Permissions. If you allowed or denied any permissions for the app, you’ll find them here.
- To change a permission setting, tap it, then choose Allow or Don’t allow.
How to remove Direct Share from the share menu on Android
- Samsung: In the menu of Advanced settings, turn off the Share directly option.
- LG: In Settings, go to Share menu and turn off the option to Share directly.