Add members and set access levels:
- On your computer, go to drive.google.com.
- At the left, click Shared drives and double-click one of your shared drives.
- At the top, click Manage members.
- Add names, email addresses, or a Google Group. New members must have a Google account. …
- To change: …
- Click Send.
Just follow these steps:
- Press Win + E to open a File Explorer window.
- In Windows 10, choose This PC from the left side of the window. …
- In Windows 10, click the Computer tab.
- Click the Map Network Drive button. …
- Choose a drive letter. …
- Click the Browse button. …
- Select a network computer or server and then a shared folder.
Map a network drive in Windows
- Open File Explorer from the taskbar or the Start menu, or press the Windows logo key + E.
- Select This PC from the left pane. …
- In the Drive list, select a drive letter. …
- In the Folder box, type the path of the folder or computer, or select Browse to find the folder or computer. …
- Select Finish.
Share a folder, drive, or printer
- Right-click the folder or drive you want to share.
- Click Properties. …
- Click Share this folder.
- In the appropriate fields, type the name of the share (as it appears to other computers), the maximum number of simultaneous users, and any comments that should appear beside it.
Sharing files using basic settings
- Open File Explorer on Windows 10.
- Navigate to the folder you want to share.
- Right-click the item, and select the Properties option. …
- Click on the Sharing tab.
- Click the Share button. …
- Use the drop-down menu to select the user or group to share a file or folder. …
- Click the Add button.
Anyone can create a Google Shared drive and then add members and set permissions. You can designate a Google Group as the membership for a Shared drive.
Creating a shared folder on a computer running Windows/Confirming a computer’s information
- Create a folder, just as you would create a normal folder, in a location of your choice on the computer.
- Right-click the folder, and then click [Sharing and Security].
- On the [Sharing] tab, select [Share this folder].
To share a file or folder in File Explorer, do one of the following:
- Right-click or press a file, select Give access to > Specific people.
- Select a file, select the Share tab at the top of File Explorer, and then in the Share with section select Specific people.
How do I add a drive in Windows 10?
Right-click in the lower-left corner of the screen, and choose Disk Management. The Disk Management dialog box appears. Add the new internal hard drive to your Windows 10 compputer here. Scroll down the list, and find your new drive, probably marked Unallocated.
To access a shared folder on Windows 10, use these steps:
- Open File Explorer.
- Right-click and paste the network path for the shared folder in the address bar and press Enter. Source: Windows Central.
- Confirm your account credentials (if applicable).
- Upload, download, or modify files as necessary.
Connect both computers with one cable, such as an Ethernet crossover or special-purpose USB cable. Or, connect the PCs through a central infrastructure, such as an Ethernet or USB hub. Two cables are required. For newer computers and laptops, connect wirelessly via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or infrared.
How do I communicate between two computers on the same network?
Step 1: Connect two Computers using an ethernet cable.
- Step 2: Click on Start->Control Panel->Network and Internet->Network and Sharing Center.
- Step 4: Select both the Wi-Fi connection and the Ethernet connection and Right-click the Wi-Fi connections.
- Step 5: Click on Bridge Connections.