Make sure you have installed Shared Contacts for Gmail. Click on the Share icon to open the sharing popup. Select users or users groups you want to share this contact group with. Click on “Share”
How do I forward a distribution list in Gmail?
- Open the Google contacts app.
- Tap on the hamburger icon (three horizontal lines) at the top left.
- Scroll down the list of labels to find and tap on the group you want to use.
- Tap on the More menu (three vertical dots) at the top right.
- Tap on Send email.
How to Share an Email Group List
- Prepare a new message. Click the “new message” prompt in your email program. …
- Open up your email contact list. …
- Drag the name of the email group to your email message and drop it into the message body. …
- Address the email to whom you wish to send the list to.
How do I forward a group of emails?
Forward multiple messages as a combined single message
- In any of your mail folders, click one of the messages, press and hold CTRL, and then click each additional message. …
- On the Home menu, click Forward or press Ctrl+F on your keyboard.
- A new message will open with the selected messages as attachments.
Step 2 : Share your Google Contacts
- Make sure you have installed Shared Contacts for Gmail.
- Click on the Share icon to open the sharing popup.
- Select users or users groups you want to share this contact group with.
- Click on “Share”
- Define the access permissions for each user/group (Read Only, Can Write, Can Share)
After your contacts are organized, you’ll be able to share your Google contact labels with your colleagues! To do so, just click on the share icon that will appear on the right side of the label, enter the names/email addresses of the users you want to share with, and click share!
You can send a contact group (formerly called a distribution list) to others by including it in a message. The recipient can then save it in their Contacts folder.
Sharing any information, especially personal information (e.g. an email address) that your clients, customers, members and supporters have trusted you with is a direct violation of the very privacy rules you’ve created. Sharing your list makes your organization appear untrustworthy.
How do you send a distribution list?
How to Send a Message to a Distribution List
- Create a new email message in Outlook. …
- Select To.
- Highlight the distribution list.
- Select Bcc.
- In the To text box, type your email address. …
- Select OK.
- Compose the message.
- Select Send to send the email to everyone on the distribution list.
How do I save a contact group that was emailed to me in outlook?
Backing up your Contact Groups.
- Go to the People tab in the lower left corner of Outlook.
- Select the Contact Group you’d like to backup. …
- In the Share Group of the Home ribbon, click Forward Contact, then select As an Outlook Contact.
- Send the email with the contact lists attached to yourself.